The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
The Division Patch Nerfs G36 Rifle But Fixes Numerous Issues
Ubisoft has released a brand new The Division patch. It comes with a balancing nerf for G36 rifle, however, it makes plenty of notable fixes.
Ubisoft Massive has reduced G36 base damage by 15%. Ubisoft is yet to explain why this change was made. The nerf follows a huge June update that balanced various weapons.
Below you can find the entire changelog for The Division Patch.
- Reduced the base damage of all G36 Assault Rifles by 15%.
- Fixed a bug where named weapons could not have their talents recalibrated.
- Fixed a bug where the Megamap would not open for some players.
- Fixed a bug where using the Evacuation Point in Underground before the new Objective Notification has appeared caused the mission UI to break.
- Fixed a bug where the AlphaBridge Gloves could miss some of their attributes. Note: this change is retroactive, which means that all attributes on existing AlphaBridge Gloves will be rerolled.
- Fixed a bug where the game music would stop completely when logging out while inside an Incursion.
- Fixed a bug where recalibrating the last Talent on the PP-19 submachinegun would not yield a free Talent.
- Fixed a bug where the Sentry Gear Set bonus would incorrectly apply when using The Showstopper automatic shotgun.
- Fixed a bug where using a Signature Skill could cause the visual effect to be applied to all nearby players (not just group members).
- Fixed a bug where weapon talents could stack indefinitely while using the Alpha-Bridge Gear Set 4-piece bonus.
- Fixed a bug where recalibrating weapon talents would yield a random bonus, instead of the one selected in the UI.
- Fixed a bug where players would die when returning to certain missions after respawning in a safe house.
- Fixed a bug where PC players would be able to use multiple consumables at the same time.
The Division is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.