The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
The Division Underground DLC Trailer Released; Patch Notes for Today’s Update Inside
Tom Clancy’s The Division Underground DLC is releasing today for the Xbox One and PC platforms, and although Ubisoft is going to make the PlayStation 4 users wait for it longer than expected, they have released a launch trailer to not only tease the latter but get the former up to speed with it.
Other than that, the developers have also shared a detailed post on the patch notes of the update, reiterating what new content you are going to get with Underground DLC as well as the fixes and improvements with the Update 1.3.
As far as the downloadable content pack is concerned, it brings new story elements with new Operations and Directives, as well as an introduction to the underground world of New York.
Dragon’s Nest is the new Incursion you are getting today, alongside the B.L.I.N.D. System MDR Rifle as well as four new gear sets. We have shared a rundown on everything at the end of the post.
The Division Underground DLC Launch Trailer Has Been Released
In order to get you up to speed with what is coming your way today, the developers have released the launch trailer that brings out the fear and anxiety of whatever lies beneath in the shadows and introduces the new team that is going to take back the underground.
Boasting of endless replayability with Tom Clancy’s The Division Underground DLC, the trailer also shows off the four gear sets namely B.L.I.N.D., DeadEYE, FireCrest and Reclaimer.
Check out the trailer above and tell us what you think of it.
The Division Underground DLC Patch Notes
- There is a secret war going on in the uncharted and claustrophobic depths of Manhattan. Root out the threat and earn unique rewards.
- Explore the Underground of New York in solo play or up to four player co-op.
- Operations: Experience randomly generated levels with all new environmental hazards and traps.
- Directives: Add a unique twist to your gameplay experience by changing the rules of engagement for both your enemies and your own team and combine more Directives to unlock better rewards.
- Underground Rank: Earn Underground experience and climb in Rank to unlock new Directives, Operation types, and exclusive Vanity Items.
New Incursion: Dragon’s Nest
- Travel to Hell’s Kitchen and investigate rumors of a new Cleaner weapon that can wreak havoc throughout Manhattan.
- You must be level 30 and have completed the mission “General Assembly” to access the incursion.
- The encounter is balanced for a team of four players outfitted with high-level gear.
- Heroic Mode will be available one week after release.
- New Gear Sets and Weapons
Added four new Gear Sets:
- B.L.I.N.D. – Control the battlefield with an improved Pulse skill and flashbangs with this hybrid gear set.
- DeadEYE – Dictate long-range engagements with powerful critical strikes or accurate headshots.
- FireCrest – Set your enemies ablaze with this offensive gear set.
- Reclaimer – Boost your entire group with the ultimate support set.
Added one new Weapon:
- B.L.I.N.D. System MDR Rifle: Please note that while it will be implemented in the game, you will not be able to acquire it until a future update.
Last but not the least, if you are looking for everything that has been changed with the Update 1.3 alongside The Division Underground DLC content, here’s the post you are looking for.