In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Skyrim Endreal Mod Gets Launch Trailer Ahead of Release Date
Ever since The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim released in 2011, a mod named Enderal: The Shards of Order has been in the making. Since the Skyrim Endreal mod is a total conversion, it has been taking a long time but now we are just a week away from its release, and we already have the launch trailer in hand.
This is a very ambitious project that is being developed by SureAI, a group of developers who are hardcore fans of Skyrim.
The launch trailer of the Skyrim Endreal mod (above) is not in English language because when the game releases on the first of July it is not going to be released in English. The English variant of the game is going to come out some weeks later.
That being said, the trailer starts off by telling you the story of Tealor Arantheal and the history of Pyraeans leading to a rather peculiar event called the Cleansing that wiped the Pyraeans away.
It is all pretty detailed, including references to the menace you are going to face i.e. the Red Madness and the quest for a cure.
From the looks of it, and the subtitles given below the launch trailer of the Skyrim Endreal mod, we think that this is a pretty worthy download.
Alongside the launch trailer, the modders have also released a list of features that you can expect in the total conversion mod of Skyrim. There is a complete lore, independent landscapes, its own story, in-depth characters and backgrounds, a revamped gameplay, and as much as 100 hours of it! Here’s a rundown on everything:
- An open world with its own lore and hand-crafted, detailed and diverse landscapes (desert, heathlands, forests, jungles, mountains and more)
- An unconventional story with psychological and philosophical undercurrents
- German and English localizations, both fully voiced by dozens of speakers, many with a professional background
- Multi-faceted, believable characters with own ambitions and motivations
- Overhauled gameplay with experience points, survival mechanics and hard, challenging combat
- An overhauled skill system with classes and new special abilities
- A housing system allowing the player to design their own homes
- 30 to 100 hours of expected playtime
For those who don’t know, Skyrim Endreal mod is a free RPG. Check out the trailer above and tell us if it is the kind of a game / mod that you would want to spend a hundred hours on.