In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Star Wars Battlefront Bespin DLC Out Now For Season Pass Holders Along With a New Update
With the release of Star Wars Battlefront Bespin DLC, EA and DICE has made available the DLC for the season pass holders with an new update that brings support for the Bespin DLC and other tweaks and features.
The update introduces a new rank cap, new weapons for both Rebels and Empire, and also some gameplay tweaks which will make the game more enjoyable.
Star Wars Battlefront Bespin DLC brings a X-8 Night Sniper: A blaster pistol with a focus on long range and a night vision scope, and EE-4 which is a spread burst weapon with medium to short range. Also the DLC brings shock grenades and scout binoculars.
Star Wars Battlefront Bespin DLC also brings new heroes; Lando Calrissian and Dengar, and 8 new Hutt contracts.
The update however, brings the changes for all Star Wars Battlefront players. The update has increased the rank cap from 60 to 70.
The highlights if this updates are below.
- Team Balance: Fixed various bugs that resulted in that team balance not functioning correctly on small game modes.
- Team Scramble: Added functionality for scrambling teams at map change.
- Immortality: The immortality issue that could occur when spawning in to vehicles has been resolved. The time to spawn in to a vehicle has been reduced and players are no longer protected by immortality during this time period.
- Grenades: Resolved a bug in which there would be two grenade indicators overlapping when throwing a grenade.
- Hutt Contracts: Resolved a bug in which the Hutt Contract screen would still be present in the rest of the menu.
- Charges: Players will be able to deactivate charges by holding down the Y/Triangle button on console and 2 on PC. Once this is done the effect will be removed and the charge will instantly enter a cool down stats.
- Heroes: Reduced damage to heroes from Pulse Cannon from 150% to 80%.
- Palpatine: Increased lighting sustainability from 4 to 7 seconds.
- Palpatine: Decreased lighting recharge time from 4 to 2 seconds.
- Palpatine: Increased lightning damage from 20 to 22.
- Boba Fett: Modified the behavior of the flamethrower to be more responsive.
- Boba Fett: Increased Boba Fett’s flamethrower active time from 2.5 to 4.5 seconds.
- Boba Fett: Reduced time for jetpack regeneration from 2 to 1.6 seconds.
- Boba Fett: Lock-on distance for wrist launcher added for up to 25m.
- Boba Fett: Increased wrist launcher rocket blast radius from 3 to 4m.
- Bacta Bomb: Updated some hero abilities to be more effective against players that are currently under the effect of the Bacta Bomb.
- Heroes: The health pick-up icon has been updated with a new visual look.
- Leia & Palpatine: Resolved an issue in which the honor guards could spawn on both
- Leia and Palpatine when they were out of the combat area.
These are just a few of the changes you can check out the full list of features brought by Star Wars Battlefront Bespin DLC by following this link.
Star Wars Battlefront is a first person multiplayer shooter available for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.