In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Rainbow Six Siege Update 3.3 Patch Notes; Bans for Team Killing, Changes to Kapkan and Others
All this time, Ubisoft has been working on the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Update 3.3 for which the patch notes were released by the development studio on their official forums.
The Rainbow Six Siege Update 3.3 is pretty hefty and takes care of a large number of bugs that were being experienced by the fans in especially in gameplay as well as in the case of a number of operators namely Montagne, Valkyrie, IQ, Blackbeard, Mute and so on.
However, the update is not just about bug fixes, a number of other changes have also been made to the game that were aimed at some improvements.
For instance, after this patch the players are going to see that IQ can now deploy her gadget and run at the same time, saving precious minutes, while the range of Mute’s signal disruptor has also been increased.
Similarly, you will notice that more Renown is given with Renown boosters and some improvements have also been made to how Kapkan’s gadget is placed.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 3.3 Patch Notes
General Tweaks and Improvements
- Kapkan can place his gadget at any height and it is now harder to spot
- Mute’s Signal Disruptor has increased range
- IQ can run while deploying her gadget
- Renown Boosters now give even more Renown
Main Bug Fixes
- If a Shield-wielding Operator does a melee attack at the same time as an opponent triggers the shield break animation by meleeing the shield, the shield still completes the melee attack.
- The Player is unable to select other drones or scan enemies when spectating a teammate’s drone during the preparation phase and after the player’s drone has been destroyed.
- Cameras can still ID enemies after they get destroyed.
- The button for spawn point selection is not displayed on HUD after the player’s drone is destroyed.
- When attackers’ drones are destroyed during the prep phase, players see for a few seconds the first-person view of another attacker prior of going into support mode.
- Defensive cameras’ HP is too high, and this may create situations where a bullet hit doesn’t break them in 1 shot.
- Reload animation on the L85A2 in third-person has hand misaligned with gun handle.
- The left hand is misaligned with the L85A2 when using the melee action near a collision surface while rappelling.
- Changing to ADS view on the M870 with the Laser Sight won’t hide the laser.
- The Laser Sight dot remains at the center of the screen when sprinting with the D-50.
- There is a broken animation between the third and first-person POVs when an Operator tries to throw back a Frag Grenade.
- Detonating a Nitro cell won’t cause any damage if placed between the bomb’s canisters.
- Deploying a Floor Reinforcement on top of a drone will trap it there.
- [PC] The player switches to the drone view by pressing ESC.
- [PC] Hold and Toggle behavior are inverted when having a customized key.
- It is possible to complete any action instantly after switching weapons while the shield is deployed or has been fully extended.
- If Blackbeard interrupts secondary weapon switch by installing the Rifle Shield, the Rifle Shield will appear as though it is still mounted on the Primary Weapon once it has been removed.
- The muzzle flash glare remains present on the Rifle Shield when the Flash Hider attachment is present.
- The Rifle Shield is invisible when viewed in support mode.
- Various objects (desk fans, fruit bowls, file stacks, cardboard boxes, etc.) collide poorly—if at all—with Valkyrie’s Sticky Cameras. Now, when a Sticky Camera is deployed on one of these small objects, they will break upon impact.
- Valkyrie’s Sticky Camera’s clip through ventilator if it is placed on a shelf in Bank – 1F Electric Room.
- If deployed on a trap door, Valkyrie’s Sticky Camera will appear on a random nearby wall after the trap door is destroyed.
- Valkyrie can throw a Sticky Camera through a wall at a certain location in Kanal and the camera will not detect other players or AI enemies at this location.
- Jager’s gadget collision box will cause Valkyrie’s Sticky Camera to float.
- The Sticky Camera has no collision with the top frame of a wall reinforcement.
- Valkyrie’s Sticky Camera can be thrown through the gaps of the sandbag window on Oregon and can film outside.
- The graphics on Mute’s Signal Disruptor do not completely block the drone’s view if the player has evaded the gadget, but then gets caught by the Disruptor.
- Reinforcing a wall on Oregon breaks Mute’s Signal Disrupter even if it is far from the wall.
- Players that mount Tachanka’s LMG while using the secondary weapon will have no recoil animation in third person.
- The Trip Wire placement animation while crouched is offset.
- IQ can still scan cameras and gadgets with her unique gadget while running.
- Sledge can appear to have an invisible gun when he uses the Sledgehammer on a Trap Door and jumps through while aiming.
- Several instances where Shield Operators can become invisible after performing multiple animations.
[BLITZ / MONTAGNE / FUZE] Players cannot get headshots when shooting at the top of the shield if it’s positioned on Operator’s back.
- Deployable Shield placement in KANAL’s garage allows player to get inside the white truck.
[Kanal] Players can shoot through the indestructible wall, floor, and ceiling close to the camera in the Maps Office Hallway to the Control Room.
- A player is able to vault inside the white van located in the Garage.
- Drone can pass through the wall textures at 1F Service Stairs.
- The player can force a collision on top of the Kids’ Dorms beds in order to shoot outside the house.
- Players are able to vault inside and under the stairs at 1F Office.
- Adjacent bomb locations cause the “Plant Defuser” prompt to default to “Drop Defuser” after passing between these bomb locations.
- An attacker can force a collision with rappel to enter the Master Bedroom through the wall.
- It is possible to shoot through an unbreakable wall when breaking off its surface.
- There is a way to get below the surface of the map and roam around.
- Gadgets thrown or deployed on the left wall in 2F Cafeteria have no texture.
- Black pixels appear after throwing stun grenades on the Main Entrance stairs.
- Attackers can place the defuser on the stairs at 1F Eastern Stairs when the bomb location is 1F Stock Room.
- The player can remain stuck between two tables located on the western wall of the “Bakery 1F” area.
- Drone can fall out of bounds when trying to get past the fence near the Park Alley spawn point.
- Floating footprints can be seen in front of the desk at 1F Dining Room.
- Sticky Cameras can be thrown outside during prep phase in 2F Offices.
- Attackers are able to plant the defuser where the defenders can’t defuse it in the Server Room.
- Players can vault on the circular rotunda on the roof by standing on the bucket nearby or if pushed by another player.
- The red flare clips through the ground at EXT – West Vehicle Entrance.
- On Oregon, there is a missing button prompt on Refill Box in 1F – Kitchen.
- Barbed Wire placed by the AI enemies on the 1F Bar Stairs can be set perpendicular to the ground.
- The Renown penalty for abandoning a Ranked match are not applied after completing Situations.
- Player receives the “Rank Up” message on the After Action Report when he gets demoted to an inferior rank.
- Charms can sometimes clip through shields.
- On the MVP screen, Fuze is holding the AK-12 incorrectly.
- Local Custom Games appear in the Online menu after a Local Match is completed.
- Custom game matches are tallied in global PVP stats. This is not the intended behavior.
- Operators can spawn as part of the opposite team if the “Switch Team” function is used just as the match begins.
- An infinite loading icon remains at the center of the screen after attempting to purchase 2 Rainbow Credits packs in quick succession.
- A Player is no longer able to buy R6 Credits after certain circumstances.
CLearly, Ubisoft has been pretty detailed with Rainbow Six Siege Update 3.3, which is why we are hoping this will address a large number of concerns that the community has had in terms of bugs and other issues.
However, not everything might have been resolved with Rainbow Six Siege Update 3.3, so let us know if there are any other bugs that needed to be squashed in the comments section below.