In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
PlayStation 4 Update 3.55 is Available to Download
PlayStation 4 update 3.55 is now available to download. The update is 300MB in size but doesn’t anything special to the mix. Changelog isn’t available but in such cases we know that it is mostly stability improvements and general fixes.
Same is the case with update 3.55.
If you have enabled auto-downloads the update would download itself. You can also download it manually from the settings section.
It has been a while since Sony released a major update for PlayStation 4. The last major update came out in April that added plenty of unique features and improvements.
- You can now send event or party invitations to groups or communities.
- You can now share other players’ activities. In [What’s New], for example, select an activity to share, and then select (Share Activity).
- When uploading screenshots or video clips, players can now tag others they’ve played games with. To choose who can tag you, select (Settings) > [PlayStation™Network/Account Management] > [Privacy Settings] > [Sharing Your Experience] > [Tags].
- Depending on the content, verified accounts are now displayed on the content info screen so that you can follow the accounts more easily.
- PlayStation™Network service status can now be checked by selecting (Settings) > [Network] > [View Status of PlayStation™Network Services].
- Notification messages are no longer displayed when Friends join parties. You can change the setting in (Settings) > [Notifications] > [When Friends Join a Party].
- Users of a certain age can now create sub accounts without waiting for a master account holder to sign in to PlayStation™Network. For sub account users to access network features, the master account holder must sign in and provide approval. The master account holder can also set parental controls in (Settings) > [Parental Controls].
- More features now support accessibility.
For more on PlayStation 4, stay-tuned!