Steam Summer Sale Confirmed To Begin From June 23rd

By   /   Jun 16, 2016
2016 steam summer sale

Last month we reported that Steam Summer sale will start on June 23rd. Now it is confirmed that Steam Summer sale will indeed start from June 23rd.

The confirmation comes from a redditor Redditer who uploaded a screenshot on an email he received from PayPal. The mail states that Steam Summer sale will go live on June 23rd, so get ready for the savings. You can checkout the screenshot of the mail below.

Steam Summer sale

Valve hosts a summer sale every year on steam, and gives 50 to 75 percent of discount on countless AAA and indie titles. Like every year we can expect Ubisoft, EA, Activision, Blizzard Entertainment and many other Publisher’s games will be added to Steam Summer sale.

It is not known that how long this summer sale will continue but it is rumored that the sale will last for 2 weeks, which is plenty of time to grab games that you have been waiting for to go on sale for quite some time.

Games can be purchased using Steam cards, credit cards and Bitcoins which is the latest form of payment method through which you can purchase games on Steam.

In last year’s Summer sale only 24 percent of the discounted games made at least $160 million. On the other hand the 76% of the games sold less than 5000 copies or even significantly less than that, so together those 76% of games made less than $9 million in revenue.

What is more interesting is that, on average those games which were discounted at least 66 percent sold more compared to those games who were discounted 75 percent. However, 50 percent discounted games sold the most.

These stats came from Galyonkin’s Steam Spy analytics platform, however, Galyonkin did mentioned that the figures are only for those games who sold more than 5000 units.

Featured Videos

Hot Right Now


The AMD Ryzen CPU Hits The Right Marks, Just Needs Right Price

The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...

by   /   Dec 15, 2016
Death Stranding leak

New Death Stranding Leak Revealed The Name Of Norman Reedus’ Character

Hideo Kojima rocked the internet with the reveal of Death Stranding trailer at The Game Awards...

by   /   Dec 15, 2016
Video Game Remasters

Untold Stories of Video Game Remasters – the Good, Bad, and Ugly

In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...

by   /   Sep 9, 2016
Video Game Villains

Top 10 Invincible Video Game Villains Who Just Won’t Die, No Matter What

We all are accustomed with video game villains and the story usually concludes with the fall of...

by   /   Aug 18, 2016
Panasonic 3DO

Top-10 Retro Consoles You Never Knew Existed

Video gaming has come a long way! While we are well-acquainted with the likes of Xbox Scorpio and...

by   /   Aug 17, 2016
Load More