Warner Bros. is about to make an important announcement on March 8, 2017. There's no official...
Minecraft Frostburn Update 1.10 Brings Polar Bears And More
Mojang has released Minecraft Frostburn update 1.10, which brings changes to the coldest and the hottest parts of the game.
After this update is implemented players will find polar bears roaming the frozen plains and a stronger type of zombie might attack players in the deserts.
Not only that, Minecraft Frostburn update 1.10 also brings other changes exciting changes as well. The update includes second technical blocks after command blocks and structure blocks.
This allows creative players to store templates of structures, and place these structures dynamically with the trickery of Redstone.
As this is a technical block, so you will not find it in your game menu, as these are restricted to the players who are admins in creative mode.
Full list of changes is below:
- Many bug fixes.
- Added Polar Bear.
- Added Husk and Stray.
- An auto-jump option.
- Improvements to some commands.
- Structure blocks for custom maps.
- Underground fossils made from bone blocks.
- Added Magma Block.
- Added Nether Wart Block and Red Nether Bricks.
- Some huge mushrooms can be even larger.
- A rare chance to find lonely trees in plains.
- Find abandoned mineshafts filled with gold in mesa biomes.
- Villages generate better paths between the buildings.
- More variations of villages, based on the biomes they are built in.
- Endermen have been spotted in the Nether.
- Removed Herobrine.
In related news, Minecraft has gone beyond 100 million units sold, and has more than 40 million monthly users.
Since the release of Minecraft, the number of units sold by Mojang has risen to 106,859,714 and is just short of 140K to reach 107 million units sold.