The AMD Ryzen launch is only days away and I know you are as excited about the launch as I am....
Nvidia GeForce 368.39 Drivers Add Optimizations For Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, GTX 1070
Nvidia has released GeForce 368.39 drivers that add optimizations for the newly released Mirror’s Edge catalyst. Moreover, they provide Game Ready Drivers for GTX 1070.
To Install the new drivers you can head over to your GeForce Experience Client and update. Nvidia GTX 1070 goes on sale this Friday for $379.
Nvidia Pascal GTX 1070 comes with the same amount of VRAM but features the more standard GDDR5 memory module. You can consider the GTX 1070, a shaved-down version of the GTX 1080. Compared to 2560 CUDA cores of GTX 1080, GTX 1070 comes with 1920 CUDA Cores. Lets check out the complete specs for Nvidia GTX 1070 card:
Nvidia Pascal GTX 1070 Specs
- 1920 – NVIDIA CUDA® Cores
- 1506 – Base Clock (MHz)
- 1683 – Boost Clock (MHz)
- 8 Gbps – Memory Speed
- 8 GB GDDR5 – Standard Memory Config
- 256-bit – Memory Interface Width
- 256 – Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)
- Yes – Multi-Projection
- Yes – VR Ready
- Yes – NVIDIA Ansel
- Yes – SLI HB Bridge SupportedNVIDIA SLI® Ready
- Yes – NVIDIA G-SYNC™-Ready
- Yes – NVIDIA GameStream™-Ready
- 3.0 – NVIDIA GPU Boost™
- 12 API with feature level 12_1 – Microsoft DirectX
- Yes – Vulkan API
- 4.5 – OpenGL
- PCIe 3.0 – Bus Support
- Windows 7-10, Linux, FreeBSDx86 – OS Certification
- 7680×4320@60Hz – Maximum Digital Resolution1
- DP 1.42, HDMI 2.0b, Dual Link-DVI – Standard Display Connectors
- Yes – Multi Monitor
- 2.2 – HDCP
The value of GTX 970 is something we still admire and that value has now transitioned to GTX 1070. GTX 1070 is the sweet spot for 1440p gaming as provide butter smooth 60FPS and above in the most demanding of games.