In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
GTA Online Finance and Felony Update Details
Rockstar just keep pumping out new content and features for its Grand Theft V multiplayer mode. The latest to come is GTA Online Finance and Felony update.
It brings new cars that would cost you $16 million if you wish to buy them all. Finance and Felony update also comes with new offices that’ll keep you busy until the next major Rockstar game drops.
Finance and Felony Update cars
- Pegassi Reaper: $1,595,000
- Vapid FMJ: $1,750,000
- Enus Windsor Drop: $900,000
- Grotti Bestia GTS: $610,000
- Benefactor XLS: $253,000 – $522,000
- Bravado Rumpo Custom: $130,000
Finance and Felony Update Specialist vehicles
- Volatus chopper: $2,295,000
- Cargobob Jetsam: $1,995,000
- Nimbus jet: $1,900,000
- Cargobob: $1,790,000
- Tug boat: $1,250,000
- Brickade armoured truck: $1,110,000
Finance and Felony Update prices for new Offices
- Maze Bank Tower: $4 million
- Lombank West: $3.1 million
- Arcadius Business Center: $2.25 million
- Maze Bank West: $1 million
The update is now live across all platforms to grab what you want if you can afford or wait for the next Double $$ and RP event to earn a little extra cash in GTA Online.
On a related note, rumor has it that Rockstar is working on Red Dead 3 aka Red Dead Redemption 2. It is believed that we are also looking in for a remastered version of Red Dead Redemption. Previously an image leaked showed that was created by Matt Clyne, who is a senior environment artist who has worked for Rockstar San Diego between September 2003 and July 2015.
What’s interesting is that Rockstar has renewed Agent’s trademark, the long lost PlayStation exclusive that was announced for PlayStation 3 a long time ago. Its situation is similar to that of The Last Guardian.