Just Cause 3 Mech Land Assault Trailer Features Lacrima, Black Hand, Mechs, End Summer Release
Although the release date of Just Cause 3 Mech Land Assault DLC was rumored to be June 10, 2016 i.e. only a week from now, it looks like the expansion will make the fans wait a little more after all.
The developers had promised a summer release for the downloadable content pack and with the release of the new ESRB trailer of the game, they have not only reiterated that but also pointed out that Mech Land Assault will release at the end of summer 2016, and one week before that to Expansion Pass holders.
Avalanche Studios has given us a look at the gameplay in the trailer above as well as an insight into the new location, the island of Lacrima, where Rico will be “causing chaotic destruction in brand new, gravity-defying ways.”
In Lacrima, Rico is going to take on Black Hand in the eDEN Research Base and the prison camp located on the island. There will be Mechs, there will be shields and there will be the new Bavarium Power Core rifle that you will use to disable and then hack the Mechs… and use them.
Contents of the Just Cause 3 Mech Land Assault DLC have also been detailed by Avalanche Studios:
- Pilot two types of powerful Mech and drive them anywhere in Medici.
- Unleash the Mech’s Gravitational Remote Influence Projector or “GRIP” to attract and hurl objects at your enemies.
- Jump and smash helicopters from the sky or ground pound tanks with the GRIPS’s “Force Pulse” attack.
- Prove your skills and earn upgrades in Mech arena challenges.
- Call in a Rebel Mech buddy for extra firepower when the going gets tough.
- Includes a powerful new energy weapon, the Bavarium Power Core rifle.
- The MECH LAND ASSAULT pack is priced at $11.99 / €11.99 / £9.49 whilst the AIR, LAND and SEA Expansion Pass is available for $24.99 / €24.99 / £19.99. The final content pack – BAVARIUM SEA HEIST – will be released by the end of summer 2016, released one week early to Expansion Pass holders.
Are you going to buy Just Cause 3 Mech Land Assault DLC? Let us know in the comments below.