The AMD Ryzen launch is only days away and I know you are as excited about the launch as I am....
Heroes of the Storm Video Reveals Chromie, New Gnome Like Character
Ever since Blizzard released Heroes of the Storm, we’ve been wondering why devs haven’t added a gnome? They didn’t say much about the situation but thankfully, Blizzard is now brining a gnome like character to Heroes of the Storm.
The character is question is named, Chromie, which is now available in Heroes of the Storm. Chromie adds a touch of adorable to the Nexus. Chromie comes with time-bending powers
Chromie, Keeper of Time, has been added to Heroes of the Storm and is now available for play! Read on for a brief overview of her Abilities.
- You’ve traveled into the future, and as such, will learn your Talents 1 level earlier than your teammates.
- Sand Blast (Q)
- After 1 second, fire a long-range blast that damages the first enemy Hero it hits.
- Dragon’s Breath (W)
- Fire a blast into the air that lands after 1.5 seconds, dealing damage to enemies in an area. Enemies cannot see where the blast will land.
- Time Trap (E)
- Place a Time Trap that arms and Stealths after 2 seconds. The first enemy Hero to touch it will be placed into Stasis for 2 seconds. Only 1 Trap can exist at once.
- Slowing Sands (R)
- Create a swirling vortex of sand which greatly slows enemies caught within its area of effect. The longer Slowing Sands is active, the greater its slow becomes.
- Temporal Loop (R)
- Target enemy Hero will be teleported 3 seconds back in time to the position they were in when you initially cast Temporal Loop.
Check out the video above a better idea of her abilities.