In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Heroes of the Storm Video Reveals Chromie, New Gnome Like Character
Ever since Blizzard released Heroes of the Storm, we’ve been wondering why devs haven’t added a gnome? They didn’t say much about the situation but thankfully, Blizzard is now brining a gnome like character to Heroes of the Storm.
The character is question is named, Chromie, which is now available in Heroes of the Storm. Chromie adds a touch of adorable to the Nexus. Chromie comes with time-bending powers
Chromie, Keeper of Time, has been added to Heroes of the Storm and is now available for play! Read on for a brief overview of her Abilities.
- You’ve traveled into the future, and as such, will learn your Talents 1 level earlier than your teammates.
- Sand Blast (Q)
- After 1 second, fire a long-range blast that damages the first enemy Hero it hits.
- Dragon’s Breath (W)
- Fire a blast into the air that lands after 1.5 seconds, dealing damage to enemies in an area. Enemies cannot see where the blast will land.
- Time Trap (E)
- Place a Time Trap that arms and Stealths after 2 seconds. The first enemy Hero to touch it will be placed into Stasis for 2 seconds. Only 1 Trap can exist at once.
- Slowing Sands (R)
- Create a swirling vortex of sand which greatly slows enemies caught within its area of effect. The longer Slowing Sands is active, the greater its slow becomes.
- Temporal Loop (R)
- Target enemy Hero will be teleported 3 seconds back in time to the position they were in when you initially cast Temporal Loop.
Check out the video above a better idea of her abilities.