The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Dark Souls 3 Patch 1.07 is Coming Tomorrow With Server Side Maintainance
We have some news for Dark Souls 3 fans, Dark Souls 3 patch 1.07 will go live tomorrow and servers will be down for some time as well. The patch deals with some balancing issues and password matchmaking problems.
As for the downtime, players won’t be able to log into the game’s multiplayer section for approx. 2 hours across all platforms (PS4, Xbox One, PC).
Here’s the changelog for Dark Souls 3 patch 1.07.
- Adjusted the efficiency of the Great shield category
- Adjusted the consuming FP of the Magic Spell category
- Adjusted the efficiency of items: Dragon Slayer’s Axe, Crescent Axe, Dark Drift, Washing Pole, Moonlight Great Sword
- Fixed the shield penetration rate of the partial attack in the scythe category
- Fixed the stamina attack of the partial weapon category
- Improved the matching of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels covenants
- Improved the password matching rate
- Improved other game balance
- Several game flaws fixed
- Japan — 2016-05-20 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (JST)
- EU — 2016-05-20 3:00 AM – 5:00 AM (CET)
- US — 2016-05-19 6:00 AM – 8:00 PM (PDT)
- Japan — 2016-05-20 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM (JST)
- EU — 2016-05-20 3:00 AM – 9:00 AM (CET)
- US — 2016-05-19 6:00 AM – 2016-05-20 12:00 AM (PDT)
- Japan — 2016-05-20 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM (JST)
- EU — 2016-05-20 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (CET)
- US — 2016-05-20 1:00 AM – 3:00 AM (PDT)
Dark Souls 3 is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. During the maintenance period players will have no issues playing its single player campaign.