The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Guide – Modes, Maps, Sidekicks, Mystical, Weapons, Mods
Uncharted 4 Multiplayer is an experience never seen before in earlier Uncharted games. In addition to new weapons and gear, there are things like Sidekicks, Mysticals, and more.
All these things fit together nicely to provide a completely robust experience, unique to Uncharted 4 Multiplayer. However, before you dive in and go against other human players online, it is highly recommended that you try out a game or two against AI enemies.
Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Guide
Our Uncharted 4 Multiplayer guide details everything that you need to know about the game’s multiplayer modes and how to shine at them:
Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Game Modes
There are a total of three multiplayer game modes in Uncharted 4. These game modes include Team Deathmatch, Command, and Plunder.
Uncharted 4 Team Deathmatch
This game mode is traditional TDM in which a team is required to eliminate enemy players – 1 kill for 1 point – and continue to accumulate points until it reaches maximum score limit or have more points than the enemy team when the timer runs out.
Uncharted 4 Command
This is another team-based game mode which requires a team to capture command sites scattered throughout a map. By doing so, a team will continue to gain a steady flow of points. Like TDM, the team that reaches the points limit or have more points when the timer runs out, wins the game. In addition to capturing command sites, players can also eliminate enemy captains in order to get some more points.
Uncharted 4 Plunder
In this game mode, an idol spawns in the middle of a map and both teams are required to pick it up and carry it inside its base which will net them with 1 point. The game mode can be considered sort of as Capture the Flag, but with a few twists. While carrying the idol, players can execute melee attacks and use pistols, but not primary weapons. In addition to this, players can also drop the idol or throw it away for other players to pick it up.
Uncharted 4 Maps and Map Tips
There are a total of 8 Uncharted 4 multiplayer maps available at launch which are Auction House, Rooftops, Scotland, Madagascar City, Remnants, Island, River, and Pirate Colony.
When playing on one of these multiplayer maps, you should always make sure to hide explosives in bushy areas and at flanks. Furthermore, you should also try and use your grapple hook more often and shoot explosives and cards in order to deal huge amount of damage to enemy players.
In addition to this, you should also try to conserve money at the beginning of a match and use it later in order to upgrade pieces of gear and get Sidekicks. While playing Plunder, make sure to cover the entrance and exits of enemy base with explosives and try to take them unawares.
Uncharted 4 Mystical and Boosters
Uncharted 4 Mystical
- Wrath of El Dorado – Summons the El Dorado to track and damage enemies
- Spirit of Djinn – Grants players with teleportation ability
- Staff of Ayar Manco – Marks enemy players and enemy explosives on the mini-map and tells enemies about staff’s location
- Cintamani Stone – Instantly revives allies within a certain radius
- Indra’s Eternity – Slows down enemies entering its AOE radius
Uncharted 4 Mystical Mods
This section of the guide outlines different Mystical Mods available to players in the game’s multiplayer mode:
Wrath of El Dorado
- Highlight Targets – Enemies who are damaged by your Wrath of El Dorado become outlined for you
- Faster Specters – Specters thrown by the Wrath of El Dorado travel towards enemies faster
- Increased Specter Damage – Specters thrown by the Wrath of El Dorado do more damage to enemies
- Increased Range – Revive radius of the Cintamani is larger
- Full Revive – Allies are revived to full health
Staff of Ayar Manco
- Highlight Targets – Enemies who are detected by the Staff are outlined for you
- Directional Arrows – Radar will now show which direction enemies are facing
- Increased Duration – Staff will last for longer after it is placed
Spirit of the Djinn
- Increased Duration – Player has the ability to Djinn-dash for longer
- Faster Movement – Base running speed is increased
- Area of Effect Increase – The area of effect for the Indra is increased
- Slow Down Increase – Targets will experience a more powerful slowing effect
- Highlight Targets – Targets who enter an Indra field will become outlined for you
- Scavenger – Extra ammo pickup
- Helping Hand – Quickly revive allies, increased movement speed, and revive to full HP
- Marking – Marks enemies, marks enemies near target, and highlights enemies
- Gear Revive – Reviving allies decrease next gear resupply time
- Down but Not Out – More HP and movement speed in down state
- Loose Change – You get extra cash and treasures in places where you were KO’d
- Head Master – Headshots decreases next gear resupply time
- Stealth – Cannot be marked by Sidekicks and enemies cannot see you
- Explosive Awareness – Players are unable to see nearby explosives
Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Challenges
In the game’s multiplayer mode, players will be give three challenges at random which upon completion will reward players with Relics – can be spend in Multiplayer Store. Once a challenges has successfully been completed, it will get replaced by another challenges. However, if a player does not like one or all of the challenges given to him, he/she can change it by spending 50 Relics.
This section of the guide details all the weapon mods available to players in the game’s multiplayer mode:
- Starting Ammo – Start with more ammo
- Reload Speed – Reload your gun faster
- Clip Capacity – Your clip can hold more bullets
- Scope Sway – Decreased scope sway
- Scoped-in Radar – Radar appears while scoped in
- Scope-in Speed – Zoom into the scope faster
- Blindfire Accuracy – Improves blindfire accuracy
- Aimed Strafe Speed – Move faster while aiming
- Accuracy – Improves weapon accuracy
- Recoil – Lessens the effects of recoil
- Silencer – Invisible on Radar when firing
- Range – Decrease in ranged damage falloff
- Stability – Increased accuracy and recoil
Uncharted 4 Sidekicks and Tips
In Uncharted 4 multiplayer mode, Sidekicks are essentially NPCs which help you during the battle. Each of the them has its own specialties and stays in the field for as long as its HP stands. However, do note that a player can only have one Sidekick summoned at any given time.
Uncharted 4 Sniper Sidekick
This guy basically picks enemies out from a distance and marks them for your entire team to see. Furthermore, you can continuously ask it to change position if need be!
However, since snipers are vulnerable while moving to a new location, therefore, it is a good idea to stick to them while they are moving to a new area. In addition to this, do note that snipers are really good against Brutes so make sure to utilize this ability of theirs.
Uncharted 4 Hunter
Hunters in the game basically grab hold of a nearby enemy player and choke him so that you are able to get in close and one-shot the enemy player. Moreover, you can ask the Hunter to leave the enemy player and follow you instead. However, during the follow command, the Hunter will use its gun instead of grab attack.
Uncharted 4 Hunters are basically meant for close-range engagements and are great for stopping enemy players in Plunder. You should be able to know that a Hunter is behind you by heavy breathing sound. Lastly, Hunters can be deployed to save downed teammates.
Uncharted 4 Savior
Savior in Uncharted 4 not only shoots and marks enemy players, but also revive and reduces gear cooldown for all nearby allies. While using Savior, it is a good idea to keep them away from harm and also make sure to eliminate enemy team’s Savior before heading in to fight.
Uncharted 4 Brute
This Sidekick is heavily armored and has a whole lot of firepower. Since they are slow, I do not recommend trying to stick close to them. Despite being heavily armored, Brutes can be dealt with a rope swing. Lastly, as mentioned earlier, Snipers are deadly when it comes to taking out Brutes.
Uncharted 4 Sidekick Mods
This section of our Uncharted 4 multiplayer guide details some of the mods at Sidekick’s disposal:
- Health Regeneration – Brute will regenerate health after a certain amount of time
- Faster Movement – Brute movement speed increased
- Highlight Targets – Enemies damaged by a Brute will become outlined for you
- Accuracy Increase – Accuracy of the Brute’s machine gun is increased
- Additional Health – Savior will have higher maximum health
- Toss RevivePaks – Savior will throw a RevivePak at downed allies
- Faster Movement – Savior movement speed is increased
- More Ammo and Gear – Savior will recharge ally ammo and gear at a faster rate
- Health Regeneration – Sniper will regenerate health after a certain amount of time
- No Laser Sight – Sniper’s laser will not be visible to enemies it targets
- Re-positioning Speed – Sniper will move to a new location faster
- Silent Hunter – Enemies targeted will no longer hear Hunter’s breathing
- No Explosive Stun – Hunters will no longer stagger from explosive impact
- Longer Grapple – Hunter grapples are more difficult to escape
- Target in Sight – Hunter’s target will appear outlined for you
This is all we have on Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Guide. If there is something else you would like to know, do make sure to let us know in the comments section below!