The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Battleborn Server Startup Time Officially Revealed
Battleborn will be available tomorrow for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox one. The developers have announced Battleborn server startup time, when players will be able to enjoy the game. Right now the game is available for pre-load on Xbox one, PlayStation 4 and PC.
The announcement comes from the game’s official website where developers described Battleborn server startup time for different cities.
You can check out the for different cities below:
- PS4 and Xbox One: May 3, at 12:00 AM NZST
- PC May 3, at 5:00 AM NZST
- PS4 and Xbox One May 3, at 12:00 AM AEST
- PC: 3. Main at 3:00 AM AEST
- PS4 May 2, at 11:00 PM HKT
- Xbox One May 3, at 12:00 AM HKT
- PC May 3, at 1:00 AM HKT
- PS4 and Xbox One May 3, at 12:00 AM MSK
- PC May 3, at 1:00 AM MSK
- All platforms: May 3 at 12:00 AM CEST
- PS4 and Xbox One May 3, at 12:00 AM BST
- PC May 3, at 11:00 PM BST
- All platforms: May 3rd at 12:00 AM EDT
- PS4 and PC May 2, at 9:00 PM PDT
- Xbox One May 3, at 12:00 AM PDT
- PS4 and Xbox One: May 19, at 12:00 AM JST
- PC: May 19, at 2:00 AM JST
Recently Gearbox Software organized an open beta for the game, which was played by 2 million players worldwide. During the beta 1.1 million competitive multiplayer matches were played, players collected 27 billion shards and played 1.4 million story mode episodes.
Battleborn is a first person shooter developed by Gearbox Software. The game offers both single -player and multiplayer modes. Players can either play solo or co-op with up to 5 players in single-player. In multiplayer players will be involved in 5v5 matches. The game offers 25 different characters or heroes to choose from, each with their own unique ability and play style.