In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Performance Patch Arrives
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 developers have released a brand new performance patch that fixes many issues an improves overall performance of the game.
Below are Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 performance Patch notes.
PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS & BUG FIXES
- General– Some players were experiencing a bug where the rubble in the Backyard Battleground would not save and players had to replay the tutorial upon game start -Fixed.
Sticker Shop – Small amount of players were experiencing the game freezing after purchasing Phenomenal Character Packs – Fixed.
- Connectivity – Some players were prompted with the “Unable to connect to EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection and try again later” error message for 3 – 4 times before connecting to the EA servers – Fixed.
- We corrected a bug where people were getting less XP/coins for the Flag of Power than the standard 25%. Please note, the Flag of Power always awards 25% of the XP/coins as you are 4 x as powerful as a character.
INFINITY TIME FIXES
- The host player could sometimes experience a crash after failing the “Gnomish Floaties” special wave – Fixed.
The game sometimes crashed for the host when failing the “Meddlesome Gardens” special wave – Fixed.
- Split-screen – Skipping waves did not always launch into specified wave, but rather defaulted to wave 1 and user loses stars – Fixed.
- Game sometimes freezes after a user is vanquished by a singularity in the looting area – singularity and game crash fixed.
Did EA miss anything? What other changes and improvements would you like to see in Plans vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2?