In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Fallout 4 Automatron Mod Glitch Allows All Mod Making without Requirements
A working Fallout 4 Automatron mod glitch has been found that changes how the mod system works in the game completely. With this glitch, users are now able to create any mods that they want without worrying about the requirements they would usually need to meet.
The Redditor who found the glitch has explained the steps in detail and also shared a video (added below) to show off how it works. There are a couple of steps you need to follow – but do so at your own risk since glitches are something that will definitely get patched up and could also mess up the original game.
If you are interested nonetheless, here’s how you can work the Fallout 4 Automatron mod glitch that waives off the need of ranks, perks and resources:
- STEP 1: Enter the robot workbench with the robot you want to craft mods for. Navigate to the section where the mod you want is.
- STEP 2: Go down to the mod above or below it. In this case, there is no below so I highlight the Left Unstable Laser Gatling.
- STEP 3: The slightly tricky part. Press left arrow or Circle/A directly followed by arrow down (arrow up if you’re below). If you use the left arrow or Circle/A is what you feel most comfortable with.
- STEP 4: If your timing was right, shown as selected should be the Left Unstable Explosive Minigun. If not, try again.
- STEP 5: If you succeeded, directly exit the Workbench with Circle/A. You will see that the mod is attached on your robot. Upon entering the workbench again you can use it as any other mod, attach/detach etc. You just got it for free.
The video in question is not in the best of qualities, but it does the job. Here it is:
have you tried this Fallout 4 Automatron mod glitch? Did it work for you?