The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
SMITE PTS Patch 3.6 Details Escape From The Underworld Event
SMITE PTS patch 3.6: Escape From The Underworld changelog is revealed and it gives us a look at the changes and improvements for The Escape From The Underworld Event.
The patch brings new visuals for Arena Mode, and a handful of new items. Below is the changelog for Escape From the Underworld event.
Escape From The Underworld Event
- New Visuals for the Arena Mode.
- Bonus Round
At the end of an Arena Match, players will be sent to the center of the map and surrounded by lava where they will fight until only one remains. The winning team of this Bonus Round will gain additional worshipers.
- During the Underworld Event, players will receive quests that will guide them in their escape from the Underworld. These quests will provide rewards like the Trapped Icon and From the Nether Music Theme.
- Grim Wraith Hades
- Grim Horseman Guan Yu
- Underworld Loading Frame
- From the Nether Music Theme
- Trapped Icon
- Fixed an issue where going to the God Builder from any god would load up the God Builder for Amaterasu.
- Fixed an issue where God Models would not show when using Random Pick in Custom Matches.
Up Against the Wall
As Anhur stun 10 opponents by impaling them into your Pillar.
The Fury of the Desert
As Anhur kill three enemies with a single Desert Fury
Those are my Protections
As Nemesis steal away 500 protections using Divine Judgement during a single match.
Back at Ya
As Nemesis kill an enemy using the damage reflect from Retribution.
That’s a Spicy Meatball
As Vulcan kill an opponent with Backfire while they’re knocked up in the air from Magma Bomb.
Locked and Loaded
As Vulcan kill an enemy with your Ultimate at the Maximum Distance.
For more, visit the official website.