The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Fallout 4 Beta Patch For Survival Mode Hits PC
Bethesda has released a new Fallout 4 Beta Patch for the Survival Mode. The Survival Mode itself is in beta right now and the update adds some changes and a feature to it such as reduced chances of catching a disease and carrying capacity is also reduced etc. Full list of changes is listed below:
- Less consumption of food and drinks to maintain sustenance
- Weight of Fusion cores is increased
- Carrying capacity is reduced
- Reduced sleep cycle from 24 hours to 14 hours
- Less chances of catching a disease
- A quest marker will appear when the companion is down
- Caffeine effects of Nuka cola or Nuka cola Cherry are not canceled by Nuka cola Quantum
The only feature added by the beta update is:
- Depending on the status the icons for Thirst , Hunger,Sleep,disease will change color.
Did the update miss something? What other changes, features or improvements would you like to see in Fallout 4? Let us know in the comments below.