Battlefield Hardline Update Improves Server Stability
The latest Battlefield Hardline update has now been released a fixes a host of bugs and glitches included below.
Perhaps the most eye-catching change is of an improved client/server stability, hopefully resulting in a cleaner online experience. Thanks to Playstation Lifestyle for the details:
- Improved client/server stability.
- PC: Updated PC certificate file.
- Fixed bug whereby the Gun Bench Kill Counter was not enabled for Premium members or owners of Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal.
- Fixed bug whereby customized uniforms would load only with SWAT colors in MP matches.
- Fixed bug whereby if L1/L2 and R1/R2 are swapped (PS3, PS4), or LB/LT and RB/RT are swapped (Xbox 360, Xbox One), some menus would function incorrectly.
- Fixed stairway collision issues in Alcatraz.
- Fixed spawn point locations in Alcatraz.
- Fixed grapple exploit in Growhouse.
- Fixed bug whereby Dressed to the Sixteens achievement would not be awarded.
This latest update is titled 4.1 and although it isn’t the biggest it is obviously essential and releases on Playstation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.
The first-person shooter published by EA was released almost a year ago now, and focuses on crime, heists and the police as opposed to military warfare like the other Battlefield instalments. Because of this the main playable factions are the Special Response Units and the Criminals.
The game’s multiplayer received a lot higher plaudits this time around compared to the single player campaign. Battlefield has often included both a successful multiplayer and single player mode.
Are you still playing the shooter? Let us know in the comments what you think of it and if the Battlefield Hardline update reveals any marked improvements.