In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Driveclub Update 1.27 is Now Live, Increases Level Caps
Evolution Studios continue to bring updates and fixes to Driveclub each month as promised, with Driveclub Update 1.27 now live for all players.
The Playstation-exclusive driving sim has received multiple additions since launch, including a hardcore handling mode in February and a separation of Driver Levels and Elite Objectives in December in order to cease the hindrance of players gaining levels if they are stuck on a particular objective.
Offically titled Driveclub Update 1.27, the latest patch has been detailed via the Driveclub Facebook page, and includes exciting and useful changes including new drift mode scoring, and a raise in the Driver and Elite level caps.
The full list of changes are as follows:
- New Drift Mode scoring: Fast and precise drifts now earn much bigger scores. Going off track, driving slowly or colliding with walls will result in a penalty to prevent exploits.
- All Drift Mode leaderboards will be reset in the days following the update to ensure they offer a level playing field.
- 25 new Elite Levels have been added (new cap is 60).
- 25 new Driver Levels have been added (new cap is 120) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- 35 new Club Levels have been added (new cap is 120) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- The game menus have been updated with new #PS4share imagery to showcase some of our most loved #PS4share photo mode snaps. Keep them coming!
- The loading screen for DRIVECLUB now shows off an awesome new #PS4share community photo collage made up of thousands of your pictures.
- The loading screen for DRIVECLUB BIKES also shows off an awesome new #PS4share community photo collage made up of thousands of your pictures.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
On top of the gameplay improvements Evolution have also added some extra goodies to the Playstation store for March, including the following:
- Free Superbike for everybody: Aprilia RSV4 RF ABS.
- New “Finish Line” Expansion Pack featuring 6 events, 5 Trophies and 2 new cars: Koeniggsegg Regera & Jaguar XJ220.
- New “MV Agusta” Expansion Pack featuring 6 events, 5 Trophies and 2 new Bikes: MV Agusta Brutale 1090 Corsa & MV Agusta F4RC
This automatic update is already available and will download as soon as you boot up the game. Update 1.27 will require 300MB of space, taking the total amount of update storage to a whopping 13.5GB.