In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Far Cry Primal PC Patch Brings Stability and Changes to Expert Mode
Far Cry Primal PC version was released today, a week after the console version came out, but still it is all but a mess for the fans. There are tons of errors causing the game to crash, freeze or become laggy while people are also complaining about down-gradations.
There are so many complaints that it looks like Ubisoft screwed up again. However, the developer are surely working on solutions for the problems and the day one patch for the game has also been released.
While it might take some time for all the issues to be resolved, this might help ease some of the troubles.
Far Cry Primal PC Patch
Expert Mode Changes
- Players’ health has been halved compared to Hard difficulty
- Reduced players aim assist
- AI shoots faster by 1/3
- Enemies in combat are not shown on mini map by default (they appear only if they are tagged)
- It takes the AI a longer time to “forget” you when you hide
- The aim assist box is reduced for several weapon types (bow, club, spear)
- The player damage is reduced
- Optimization and stability have been improved
- Improved lighting
- Improved reticle display
- Improved beast companion behavior
- Fixed rare animation issues
- Improved visual of the mammoth when it destroys objects
- Improved animal fighting behaviour when triggering a fight
- Tweaked and balanced XP rewards
- Tweaked the damage ratio of certain recipes
- Improved overall balancing
- Improved animations of weapons on fire
- Fixed issues with lit weapons during cinematics at night
- Improved player navigation and small collision issues
- Improved camera transition and minor collision issues on cinematics
- Improvements for wide-screen monitors and multi-monitor configurations support
- Multi-GPU configuration fixes
- Camera/Control/Character optimizations and improvements
- HUD and feedback better adapted for different resolutions
- PC UI modifications and enhancements
Have you been playing the PC version? What issues have been making it a bad experience for you and which ones has the Far Cry Primal PC patch fixed?