In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Fallout Shelter Update 1.4 Includes Crafting, New Pets, New Rooms, and More
Bethesda has outlined the biggest Fallout Shelter update which is scheduled to roll out on all platforms soon.
Dubbed Fallout Shelter update v.1.4; the update will not only bring several new additions, but also a few changes. Some notable features of Fallout Shelter update v.1.4 include crafting, new rooms [including Weapon and Armor crafting rooms], the all-new Barbershop, new outfits and weapons, new pet bonuses, and Parrots!
You can read about all the changes and additions, courtesy of Bethesda Blog after the break:
- Turn worthless junk into useful items! Introducing… crafting!
- New Rooms! Build the new Weapon and Armor crafting rooms and use them to create your own items in game!
- Lunchboxes now contain a bonus 5th card: Junk! Trust us – it’s more useful than it sounds. Lucky wasteland explorers may also find junk on their adventures.
- Take the Overseer role to the next level. Build the new Barbershop and customize the look of any Dweller.
- Keep up with the latest fashions! Find new Outfits and Weapons straight from Fallout 4 in lunchboxes, or craft them yourself!
- Because four-legged companions bring overwhelming happiness, we’ve added new Dogs and Cats, and are introducing… Parrots! Plus, new Pet bonuses!
- Time of day is now properly reflected. Because authentic Vault simulation is our #1 goal!
As for the release date, Bethesda has also confirmed Fallout Shelter update v.1.4 will start to roll out later this week.
Looking forward to anything in particular? Let us know in the comments section below!