DOOM Demons, Modes, Missions, Campaign Art Leaked!
If you thought that the last datamined information from the DOOM alpha testing phase was all you were going to get, you were wrong. It looks like tons of more details as well as images have been leaked.
Firstly, it has been leaked that the game might have a total of 17 campaign missions (including the Intro) namely Intro, Argent Tower, BFG Division, Blood Keep, Blood Keep B, Electro Tower, Genesis Surface, Hangar, Lazarus, Olympia Engineering, Olympia Shipyard, Olympia Surface West, Polar Core, Resource Ops, Resource Ops Foundry, Surface and Titan.
Moving on, at least six multiplayer modes of the game have been listed which include:
- Team Deathmatch – You know what it is.
- Clan Arena – You have one life, and it’s set in rounds.
- Freeze Tag – If you kill an enemy they are frozen, and can be unfrozen by a teammate.
- Conveyor – Control objectives that move throughout the map.
- Domination – Control 3 points, A, B and C.
- Bloodthirst – Kill enemies and they drop souls, pick them up to score a point.
If that was not enough for you, there are a number of gameplay screenshots that show off some of the most devastating demons that DOOM is going to have. We have added them to the gallery below, see if you like the Revenant more or the Baron.
Also, the gallery below has some screenshots of artwork from the game’s campaigns, these don’t show all the campaign missions, but some.
DOOM is scheduled to be released on May 13, 2016, are you ready for the demons?