The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Halo 5 Hammer Storm Free Content Detailed
Xbox have today revealed the Halo 5 Hammer Storm free content that launches today. Not only does it bring new maps, but plenty of new items and modes too.
The release of Hammer Storm will bring the following features to the game:
- New game modes: Grifball, Assault and Fiesta. From the hammer-meets-sword sports sensation of Grifball, and weapon-roulette hilarity of Fiesta, to the fan-favorite Assault game type that’s been fully evolved for Halo 5: Guardians, Hammer Storm brings a brand new game mode to fit every flavor of Halo fan.
- New map Torque. An entirely new environment primed for battle, Torque is a large symmetrical map that caters to Capture the Flag and Assault game modes. The pistons in each courtyard can provide key gameplay for cover, traversal, and objective movement.
- New weapons change the game. The Gravity Hammer provides the proper tool for smashing enemies, and the Halo: CE Pistol brings back a legacy of single handed death-dealing. Be sure to watch for the classic headshot death animation when you deliver the killing blow!
- New REQ items. Hammer Storm contains a myriad of new REQs, including attachments for loadout weapons, weapon skins, armors, emblems, assassinations, visors, and stances.
- New possibilities with Forge. The new “ball” mechanic that powers the Assault and Grifball modes unlocks the potential for entirely new game types in Forge mode, not to mention paving the way for returning favorites like Oddball and Ricochet.
This Halo 5 Hammer Storm free content free content can be seen in the new trailer above. With a promise of plenty more to come, it looks like players of Halo 5: Guardians have lots to look forward to.
Are you impressed by the Halo 5 Hammer Storm free content? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.