The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Far Cry Primal Update 1.01 is 590MB; Brings Stability, Tweaks XP Rewards
Far Cry Primal update 1.01 has been released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. It brings performance stability, tweaks XP rewards, and deals with a handful of many other issues with the game.
Below is the full list of fixes:
Stability and Performance
- Improved performance and stability
- Improved lighting and exposure
Weapons and HUD
- Fixed timing specific visual glitches on weapon HUD
Wildlife and AI
- Fixed low repro companion navigation issues
- Fixed various edge case animation issues
- Improved mammoth visual on object destruction
- Improved animal behavior when triggering a fight
Design and Progression
- Tweaked and balanced XP rewards
- Fixed damage ratio after using a recipe
- Improved overall balancing for economy and buffs
- Fixed timing specific issues with lit weapons during animations
- Fixed issues with lit weapons during cinematics at night
- Improved player navigation and small collision issues
- Improved camera transition and minor collision issues on cinematics
- Tweaked NPC spawn locations
- Improved companion behavior
Far Cry Primal update 1.01 is 590MB in size and is available to download. Log in to your gaming platform fire-up the game to start downloading.
We recently reviewed Far Cry Primal and liked what we saw. Our reviewer Omar Majeed gave it a 9 out of 10.
There is plenty to do in the game. And while it might take a while for Far Cry veterans to acclimate from the high paced, vehicle swapping, guns blazing combat of past games to the deliberately paced close-ranged battles of Far Cry Primal, the game offers a truly immersive experience of exploring and surviving in a systemic prehistoric open world.
You can head over here to read-up on our review of Far Cry Primal.