In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles PC Specifications Revealed
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles PC specifications have been revealed. With only minimum requirements listed so far though, the requirements for your system are not that high.
These requirements for the PC may change nearer to the games release in “Summer 2016” but until then, here are the listed specifications:
- OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 @ 2.0GHz / AMD Athlon II x2 250 @ 3.0GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT / AMD Radeon HD 4770
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c or later
- Additional Notes: Controller highly recommended for best experience.
Also of interest is what the page says the game will include:
Battle alongside your brothers through the sewers, subways, and streets of NYC to take down Shredder and Krang’s evil organization, Foot by Foot. Unleash custom combat skills and powerful team combos to save Manhattan from the overwhelming dark forces growing in the shadows.
- Assemble your team in 4-player online co-op mode!
- Fight fan-favorite enemies like Bebop and Rocksteady!
- Visually stunning, fast-paced combat true to PlatinumGames’ signature style.
- Gritty comic-inspired art style turns a new chapter in TMNT history!
- Original story penned by IDW Comic’s TMNT author, Tom Waltz
Thankfully more based on the comic book design rather than the Michael Bay produced films. Hopefully the game will also be heavy on the Nostalgia just as Platinum Games’ Transformers title was when it was released last year.
Are you looking forward to the new game? What do you think the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles specifications revealed? Let us know in the comments section below.