Rocket League v1.12 Comes to PC and PS4; New Ban System Implemented
Rocket League v1.12 is now live on PlayStation 4 and PC. Devs have made a decent amount of fixes, improvements and changes.
The patch notes reveal that players who alter game files to gain an unfair advantage will have to deal with the mighty ban hammer.
In addition to the that, we have the following list of fixes in v1.12.
- Implemented ban system for players who alter game files to give unfair advantage in online play
- Multiple outstanding bugs have been fixed
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Implemented automatic timed matchmaking ban system associated with players who delete content from their game files to avoid competitive matchmaking in certain arenas.
- Skill Rating calculation has been fixed on the League Rankings screen and now accurately reflects your MMR
- Fixed an issue that caused the Ranked Reconnect popup to appear improperly during gameplay
- Fixed an issue that caused players to lose input in the Muting menu
- Competitive games are now properly labeled on the in-game score card
- Players will no longer incorrectly appear to be in a party on the scoreboard
- Fixed an issue that allowed Ballcam to be enabled/disabled erroneously in the post game screen
- (PS4) Players can once again view their old replay files
- (PS4) Text Chat keybinding has returned to the Controls menu
- (PC) Fixed an issue that displayed party members cars incorrectly in the main menu
- (PC) Fixed an issue with how the Max FPS slider capped frame rate
- (PC) Fixed an issue causing users with large Steam Friend Lists to experience graphical hitches
That’s all for Rocket League v1.12, let us know if there are any other fixes devs need to make.