In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
ARK Survival Evolved Xbox One Patch Brings New Creatures, Armor and Sea-Loot
The Xbox One version of ARK: Survival Evolved has received a new patch which not only has brought splitscreen, but also new creatures including Dung Beetle, Dimetrodon, and Gallimimus (the game’s fastest dinosaur to this date).
In addition to the additions mentioned above, the patch has also added new SWAT-style Assault Armor, the ability to craft beer kegs, electrical pods, and more. Read on for more details on everything added in ARK: Survival Evolved through the recent patch:
- SWAT-style Assault Armor for all your raiding needs
- Greenhouse structure pieces to aid survivors in growing crops
- The shockingly powerful Electric Prod easily capable of knocking you out
- Deep-Sea Loot Crates: swim into the deep and discover the highly valuable loot that exists below
- Loads of bug fixes, serious performance update (~15%), and fixed memory leak
- Non-dedicated servers now support up to eight survivors and 33% larger tether distance
- Craftable Beer Kegs for making tasty brews, with various status enhancing effects, however the subsequent ‘hangover’ effects are not so pleasant!
Did you get a chance to try out the new ARK: Survival Evolved patch? Make sure to share your initial impressions with us in the comments section below!