The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Big Boss, Skullface and Quiet Invade Fallout 4
Big Boss, Quiet and Skullface are taking matters into their own hands to put end to Syths, The Institute in Fallout 4. They all arrive thanks to Akiba91, who created a mod that brings these characters to life the game.
The mod is called Metal Gear Solid – All in One Standalone and you can download it from here. The mod not only introduces these characters to the game, but gives players different customization options for Venom Snake. For instance, you can choose his eye patch, suit, bionic arms etc.
You should also download a mod called Armorsmith Extended that allows you build different Snake gear for Fallout 4. Head over here to download.
On a related note, Fallout 4 recently got a new update. It came with a handful of new features.
- New ambient occlusion setting, HBAO+ (PC)
- New weapon debris effects (PC NVIDIA cards)
- Added status menu for settlers in your settlements
- Added ability to rotate an object you are holding with left/right triggers and pressing down on left thumbstick
- lets you switch the rotating axis
- Improved “ESDF” keys remapping support while in Workshop mode (PC)
The update made a bucket load of gameplay fixes and workshop improvements.