In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
ARK Survival Evolved Xbox One Patch to Improve FPS & Splitscreen Multiplayer
Wildcard’s open-world dinosaur survival game ARK Survival Evolved is set to get a new update on Xbox One.
Patch v.732.0 is expected to roll out near Feb. 10, 2016 and bring stability improvements, new additions, fixes, and more. Firstly, all PC content up through Patch 233, which includes the game’s fastest dinosaur to this date, will be available on Xbox One version as well. Moreover, splitscreen multiplayer for both online and local play is coming as well.
Here is a complete overview of ARK Survival Evolved Patch v.732.0 for Xbox One – do note that these notes are not complete; more to be added later:
- All PC content up thru PC version 233 (Beer, Dung Beetle, Dimetrodon, Gallimimus, Shock Prod, Riot Armor, Greenhouse Tileset, etc etc)
- Split-screen multiplayer for both online and local play
- Rendering frame rate improvements
- Non-dedicated multiplayer tether range increased +33%, maximum number of players in non-dedicated sessions increased to 8
- All of the PC’s server options are now exposed to Hosting/Local Sessions (even options that were previously hidden in INI’s), and all options have direct-input textboxes for using any arbitrary value
- Fixed cursor erroneously resetting to ‘Favorites’ button after attempting to join a server
- Fixed a memory leak that would eventually crash the client over time
- Fixed multi-colored Dimorphodon 😉
ARK Survival Evolved is now available on PC, Playstation 4, and Xbox One.