The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
New Need for Speed Update Adds Wrap Sharing, Photo Mode, Parts and Achievements
If you are playing the latest Need for Speed right now, you will be pretty happy with the developers since they have promised they will be releasing everything for free in the game. However, what you going to get soon is not more in-game content but a update that does a number of things.
To start off, the said update is going to add three new achievements to the game – which are definitely going to add some new reasons to play for the fans. These are Filter Addict, Wrap Artist and Climbing the Ranks. Here are the details on each:
- Filter Addict – Take a Snapshot with a Filter in Snapshot Pro Mode
- Wrap Artist – Share a Wrap with the Need for Speed Community
- Climbing the Ranks – Reach Monthly Rank 10 by completing Daily Challenges
Moving on, the patch itself adds a couple of new features as you would have guessed from the achievements shared above. There is the Wrap sharing feature as well as the new Snapshot Pro Mode aka Photo Mode.
These come in addition to a number of other improvements as well as new parts, license plates, some interesting but minor gameplay changes as well as a few bug fixes.
Need for Speed Patch Notes:
- New Feature: Wrap Sharing
- New Feature: Snapshot Pro Mode
- A new “Splash” screen which gives players information on what is included in the new updates from the Living Game
- A new Snapshot overview screen in the Need for Speed Network menu so you can find out more about your snapshots
- Improvements to Kickbacks and likes on snapshots
- 100+ new customization items for a variety of cars
- License plates are back. Apply around 10 different license plates to your car for more in depth customization
- We’ve made more improvements and bug fixes to multiplayer. You can now play with like-minded people, if you want to play competitive then you can now select this option when matchmaking and join a world with people who also want to play competitive.
- Drive through a Gas Station and repair your car on the fly.
- A variety of tweaks and improvements including AI, player feedback, Gameplay and World
- Fixed a couple of bugs for Eddie’s challenge
- Multiple stability fixes
Found something that the Need for Speed developers might have missed? Let us know in the comments below.