Bravely Second: End Layer Gets a New Trailer Revealing New Jobs
Bravely Second: End Layer is coming to the West in Europe February 26, and North America April 15. Today a new trailer has revealed some new job classes which will be coming to the game.
There will be a 12 new jobs added to the game, which will bring the total up to 30. These will include:
- Guardian: Uses Soul power to unleash power attacks
- Exorcist: Reverts HP/MP to a previous turn
- Wizard: Adept in spirit magic and spellcraft
- Charioteer: Arms proficiency improves in battle.
- Catmancer: Learns certain monster abilities.
- Patissier: Undermines foes with deadly desserts.
- Bishop: Chants spells twice to double their potency.
- Fencer: Changes stances to improve their attacks.
- Astrologian: Uses astral magic to boost the party.
As the trailer emphasises at the end though the main job you’ll have is to save the land of Luxendarc.
The game takes place two years after the original game ended, with new dungeons to be explored. It is said to revolve around the kidnapping of Agnes Oblige, and as you are a sworn knight in her service you are tasked to save her from a “fate worse than death”.
For those wanting to get a taste of Bravely Second: End Layer before a demo will be released in Europe February 11, and North America sometime before their launch date. There will also be a Collector’s Edition of the game for those who want something a little more special than the usual release.
Are you looking forward to playing Bravely Second: End Layer? What do you think of the new jobs that have been revealed? Let us know in the comments section below.