Warner Bros. is about to make an important announcement on March 8, 2017. There's no official...
Star Wars Battlefront Gets New Patch to Nerf Boba Fett, Homing Shot and More
EA has released a brand new patch for Star Wars Battlefront on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. The patch makes some changes to heroes, brings bug fixes and many improvements.
Players will notice that Boba Fett, Homings shots, DL-44 has been nerfed. Moreover, new multiplayer modes and a couple of skins as well.
Below are the highlights from this massive patch.
- Multiplayer modes added to the Tatooine Survival map (Blast, Droid Run, Hero Hunt, Heroes vs Villains, Drop Zone)
- Hoth Luke Skywalker skin added
- Hoth Han Solo skin added
- Private match functionality added
- Daily challenges added
- Setting for actively choosing server site added
- Starfighters pickups have a 20 second respawn delay
- T-47 Airspeeder pickups have a 10 second respawn delay
- Millennium Falcon and Slave I health decreased by 30%
- Han Solo weapon damage over distance is lowered. Damage goes from 70 (was 75) to 30 (was 35) between 10 (was 20) and 25 (was 40) meters
- Boba Fett weapon damage over distance is lowered. Damage goes from 30 to 20 (was 25) between 30 and 60 (was 80) meters
- Boba Fett wrist launcher explosion radius decreased from 4 to 2.5, maximum damage increased from 1 to 1.2 meters
- Boba Fett missile doesn’t lock on anymore
- Stun inducing attacks now properly trigger stun animation loop
- Fixing an issue where melee’ing at nothing completely stopped your movement
- After the transition from the AT-AT the user screen could remain black, this is now fixed
- Several instances of rocks that players could get stuck on have been fixed
- Speederbike – Inconsistency between the range when you see the prompt button and when you could actually use the vehicle
- Survival weapons behaved differently than MP, now brought in-line
- Jakku – Invisible collision located on the landed Rebel transport ship
- Users with the most kills will now not be prevented from get the Trophy / Achievement ”Playing the objective” in Blast
Star Wars Battlefront is available on PS4, Xbox One and PC.