In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Ubisoft Outlines The Division Improvements from Alpha to Beta
Ubisoft’s upcoming Tom Clancy’s The Division received an Alpha back in December 2015 which enabled developers gather feedback on how to improve the game.
Now that The Division is scheduled to enter beta-phase day after tomorrow for Xbox One and on Jan. 29, 2016 for PC and Playstation 4, Ubisoft has provided a list of fixed bugs that were present in Alpha:
- Added support for multiple in-game languages:
- All platforms: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- PC, PS4: Japanese
- Weapon and Item Mods can now be changed directly from the inventory screen
- [Xbox One and PS4] Changed weapon swap button mapping to:
- [Tap] Primary/Secondary weapon
- [Double Tap] Switch to Sidearm
- UI improvements for better readability and usability
- Additional balancing of weapons, enemy NPCs, and character progression
- Added another Dark Zone gate to the Beta Map area
- Changed Dark Zone brackets level range
- Depending on your level, you will now be matched with level 4-7 players and enemies, or level 8 players and enemies
- Landmarks have been added to the Dark Zone Map area
- With these landmarks you will find more challenging encounters rewarding you with better loot
- Loading of textures and models should no longer suffer delays on console
More than 10,000 bugs have been fixed, including many of the most reported bugs during the Alpha.
- Missing sound with specific weapons and mods combinations
- Repeating audio when opening the Mega Map
- Mission objectives not completing correctly
- Floating characters and weapons
- Character loading stuck at 95%
- Broken texture
Tom Clancy’s The Division is scheduled to release for PC, Playstation 4, and Xbox One on Mar. 08, 2016.
Source: Ubisoft Forums.