In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
League of Legends Patch 6.1 Notes Revealed
League of Legends Patch 6.1 is coming, and the notes have been released to let us know what is coming. Though the bad news is that the Champion release appears to have been delayed.
The patch notes are available here and feature a lot of news about buffs for some of the “underachievers” that have shown up after gameplay data has been analysed:
“Speaking of balancing outliers, that’s primarily what this patch for – with the professional leagues – and some of our bigger projects – ramping up, the last month of 5.24 play has provided us with a ton of data to analyse. For now, however, it’s clear a few things are out of line (or under the line, as the case may be). We’ve got buffs to the underachievers like Kha’Zix and Fiddlesticks, and power reductions to our bigger bullies (like Trundle and Miss Fortune), as well as an assortment of ups and downs in-between.”
Along with other various gameplay improvements, here are the bugfixes coming to the game:
- Reverted an unintentional change to summoner name colors in the end of game screen team panels
- Fixed a bug where Ekko’s Q – Timewinder sometimes dealt no damage on the way out at high levels of cooldown reduction
- Jayce’s buff from swapping to R – Mercury Cannon is no longer consumed without dealing damage when using W – Hyper Charge to attack a structure
- Kassadin no longer gains E – Force Pulse stacks from the active of Frost Queen’s Claim
- Orianna’s E – Command: Protect bonus resistances are now properly multiplied by Windspeaker’s Blessing
- Fixed a bug where splitting mastery points between Piercing Thoughts and Battering Blows granted the incorrect amount of stats
- Fixed a few cases of champions with Sated Devourer damaging themselves when using empowered basic attacks (ex. Ekko’s E – Phase Dive or Rek’Sai’s Q – Queen’s Wrath)
- Luden’s Echo now procs if an ability cast at max stacks damages a target after its caster dies
- Liandry’s Torment now properly deals increased damage to enemies affected by Ahri’s E – Charm, Rammus’s E – Puncturing Taunt and Shen’s E – Shadow Dash
- Serrated Dirk’s buff no longer occasionally consumes itself when granted by an empowered basic attack
- Cinderhulk’s burn effect now has an on-hover range indicator
- Zz’Rot Portal, Zeke’s Herald and Face of the Mountain are now properly searchable by typing “Active” in the item shop
- Mejai’s Soulstealer has been added to the Mana tab of the item shop
- Restored custom flame tail particles on Foxfire Ahri
Hopefully the rebalancing and bug fixes will keep players happy until the Champion finally makes his way into the game.
Are you happy with the changes coming in Patch 6.1? Let us know your thoughts below.