In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Clash Royale is a Card Game by Clash of Clans Developer
If you have played too much Hearthstone and wish to do something else but not entirely new, Clash Royale is the game for you. Although it is a mobile game, it comes from the developers of Clash of Clans: Supercell.
Inspired by Clash of Clans itself, the game builds on the look and feel, adding card battles to the universe. It has all the troops, spells and defenses from COC alongside Princes, Knights and Baby Dragons.
Join the Clash Royales in a brand new, real-time, head-to-head battle experience! Clash Royale is a dueling and card collection game set in the Clash Universe. This new game brings together the royal family with your favorite Clash of Clans troops, sometimes with a few new twists. Battle in various Arenas against other Challengers for Trophies, Crowns and glory
You fight against other Royals to beat them and win Trophies and Crowns, and while you are at it, you progress and get stronger. Here’s a rundown on some of the features that Clash Royale offers:
- Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
- Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
- Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
- Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
- Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
- Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
- Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel
- Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Supercell has only released the game for Android and iOS in a selection of countries so far, but it is bound to reach other territories soon enough.
Check out everything else you want about Clash Royale on the game’s official website.