The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate Gets PC Patch to Ready it for Jack the Ripper
Today will see the Jack the Ripper DLC arrive to Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate. To get ready for this the PC version of the game has received a patch to to ready it for the DLC, as well as fix a few bugs encountered in the game.
The patch will bring Assassin’s Creed Syndicate on the PC up to version 1.31, which includes these PC specific updates:
- Added DLC Jack The Ripper support
- Added additional parameter to AC.ini for disabling cloth motion 30FPS limits
- Fixed crash in multi-monitor mode in London
- Fixed FXAA with enabled MSAA
- Fixed changing of display in fullscreen mode issues
- Fixed flickering panel in World Map
- Fixed various render issues
- Fixed several online issues
- Minor UI improvements
For clothing physics fix, follow these instructions:
In the AC.ini file located in “MyDocuments/Assassins Creed Syndicate”, modify the FlexibleMotionSimulationFPS parameter found in the “[OPTIONS]” section as follows:
- To enable the cloth setting: FlexibleMotionSimulationFPS=1
- To disable the cloth setting: FlexibleMotionSimulationFPS=0
By default this functionality is disabled. You may need to add the parameter manually.
Further fixes also in the patch but not PC specific can be viewed here.
It will be interesting to see if the update will fix everything that the players have been waiting for. Hopefully it will prepare the game for the new DLC and make sure that there are no issues with the release.
Thankfully the controversial subject of Jack the Ripper appears to have been treated well in the DLC. So now we can concentrate on enjoying the game itself without the usual round of complaints that such a touchy subject has been exploited.
Are you going to play the Jack the Ripper DLC? Let us know your thoughts on it below.