The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Ark: Survival Evolved Xbox One Patch to Arrive Next Week, Changelog Revealed
A new patch for Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox One, the game which released this week on Microsoft’s Game Preview Program, has been detailed. Developers will release the update next week but you can see what fixes and improvements it holds down below.
- Fixed an issue where many Player-Hosted sessions were not joinable!
- “Full” Servers are now listed! Also increased server list size to 250 so that ALL Official Servers are listed (100-server search limit causing some servers to not appear)
- Server Bookmarks now save!
- Server Bookmarks are automatically added for any servers that you join (to help you find your server if you didn’t remember the name 😉
- Session List Ping should work properly now (and the servers are now default ordered by Ping)
- LB+Start now opens Tribe Chat (text chat)
- Plugging in a controller no longer signs you out of your gameplay
- Hidden Engrams are no longer displayed on client (Primitive servers etc)
- Server Broadcast messages now respect player communication privilege
- Reloading ( X ) with the hand-held Map out now opens the UI to Apply/Remove Map Pins
- Player Actions Wheel now only shows the Poop option if you can Poop (tee hee hee).
- You can now Press Start in the Inventory of an activateable structure to toggle its active state (campfire etc)
- Improved Structure destruction vfx
- Fixed issue where you couldn’t interact with some nearby Dinos / Access Inventories in Singleplayer / when Hosting
- Fixed a singleplayer crash that could occur randomly when moving through the world
- Doubled the Slider Ranges on the ‘Host Game’ UI (in a future patch will uncap it with editboxes ala PC)
More patch notes are yet to arrive so expect more details in the near future.