Rainbow Six: Siege Ultra HD Texture Pack For PC Announced, Patch Notes Inside
PC gamers are getting some love from Ubisoft as the developer has released the first major update for Rainbow Six: Siege, adding HD texture pack for the PC version.
Users with a 4GB GPU will be able to benefit from this HD texture pack from 1080p to 1440p. Meanwhile, for 4K you’ll need at least a 6GB card.
Here the highlights of the new patch.
Patch Notes Summary:
New Content & Features
- DLC Ultra-HD Texture Pack now available for PC Players
- Implemented an auto-kick feature for intentional team killers
General Tweaks & Improvements
- Hit Registration
- Fixed bugs on replication and kill cam:
- Pawn rotation latency
- Shield positioning while rappelling
- Shooting and moving while rappelling
- Kill cam replication issues
- Updated server tick rate for PC (intermittent & temporary)
- PvP – Ranked playlist HUD has been synced with the Casual playlist
- Renamed Minimal HUD to Hardcore HUD
Ranked Matchmaking Improvements
- Increased reliability of end-game skill rank updates.
- The penalty for abandoning a ranked game in progress has been temporarily reduced to 8 minutes.
- Skill rank icon is now displayed on the game’s main screen, next to your level.
Other Matchmaking Improvements
- PvP & PvE matchmaking bug fixes
- PvP – Reduced time to detect Defenders outside from 5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- PvE – Reduced the maximum number of White Masks and reduced wave sizes in Terrorist Hunt – Disarm Bomb.
- Increased the amount of characters available tin the chatbox from 32 characters to 128 characters.
Glaz scope visibility enhanced.
Top Community Raised Bug Fixes
- Gameplay fixes
- Level Design fixes
- Online Flow fixes
- Visual fixes
- UI fixes
- Miscellaneous fixes
For more details, you can visit Ubisoft Forum.