In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Update 1.04 Brings New Weapons to the Black Market
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 version 1.04 has arrived on PlayStation 4. As well as bringing with it a big list of updates, it also includes three new special secondary weapons that are available through the black market.
Charlie Intel revealed these weapons which are a Butterfly Knife, Wrench, and Brass Knuckles. These will be available when they are unlocked through the black market.
For those interested in what version 1.04 includes in terms of fixes, here is the list of what we know is included so far:
- Quick Join feature to join your friends who are online
- See recent black market items you have unlocked
- Burn duplicate black market items for cryptokeys
- Three brand new secondary weapons – unlocked via black market
- The Wrench
- Butterfly Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Arena probation
- Prestige masters can now choose emblem + choose emblems from WaW and Black Ops 1 & 2 (more info below).
- Prestige master now show an orange coloured level of 56 and can level up to 1000, to get from level 56 to level 57 you need 55,000 EXP points!
- Emblem Unlocks for life after prestige:
- Level 100: 1st Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
- Level 200: 2nd Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
- Level 300: 3rd Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
- Level 400: 4th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
- Level 500: 5th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
- Level 600: 6th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
- Level 700: 7th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
- Level 800: 8th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
- Level 900: 9th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
- Level 1000: 10th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
- Level 1000: 11-15th Prestige – BO1
- Level 1000: Prestige Master – BO2
- Lobby countdown shows in CaC/options menu for last 10 seconds
- Unlocked Zombie Story mode, even if the campaign is not completed.
- Match Counter – new match counter in the create a class or profile area
Have you noticed anything interesting in the list of fixes? Let us know your thoughts on those, and the new specialist weapons below.