FIFA 16 Title Update Now Live on PC, Other Platforms Have to Wait
EA Sports has rolled out the latest title update for FIFA 16. It is now available for PC but consoles (PS4, Xbox One) will get this update later on. More details about that are going to be shared soon.
So what can we expect from the update? Well, EA heard what fans were saying made changes and improvements in the following areas.
- Penalties and referee decisions
- Defensive pressure
- Player positioning
Looks like FIFA 16 is about to become more balanced and responsive. Here is the complete changelog.
- Improvements to the Rules and Physics systems to have better referee decisions and help address penalty decisions.
- Behavioral changes in ‘Secondary Contain’ and ‘Interceptions’ to help balance high-pressure situations.
- Improvements in how quickly fatigue effects occur for players using ‘Aggressive Interceptions’ and ‘Secondary Contain’. This could, in turn, have an impact on your ability to apply high pressure as the game progresses and your players become increasingly fatigued.
- Instances where no auto tackle launched even when positioned properly.
- Improvements in the positioning system to allow for better attacking runs and support.
In addition to the above, we have made minor changes to attribute boosts provided by Chemistry in FIFA Ultimate Team, which affects passing, interceptions, and long shots.
We’ll let you know as soon as PlayStation 4 and Xbox One get the title update. FIFA 16 is now available on on consoles and PC.