In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Fallout Shelter Update Brings Dogmeat and Other Pets to the Game
Fallout Shelter managed to do a good job entertaining people before the release of Fallout 4. To keep people invested in the game though, new updates and characters need to be added to keep things interesting.
Today we learnt that one of the popular companions from Fallout 4 would be making their way to Fallout Shelter, and bringing a few friend with them. In the latest update it appears that Dogmeat has made his way into the community, as well as a few other pets.
The latest update brings the following features to the game:
- Vault-Tec research has shown that four legged companions can have a profound impact on Vault happiness and productivity. Introducing Pets!
- Have a lazy or trouble causing dweller? Now you can evict dwellers and send them on their way.
- Bored with the same pickup lines and conversations? Dwellers have finally learned some new ways to impress other dwellers and the opposite sex.
- Overseers will love the new sell all options.
- Dweller management improvements and new objectives.
Hopefully the updates and new features will keep people interested in Fallout Shelter which appears to be doing well now Fallout 4 has been released. With hints of new legendary characters like Dogmeat this is a good way to do it.
It will be interesting to see what Bethesda do with the game in the future, and if they could adapt it to become closer Fallout 4. Even if this is just to see more of the character appear in Fallout Shelter, it will be interesting to see.
Are you still playing Fallout Shelter? Are you happy to see Dogmeat come to the game? Let us know your thoughts below.