The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII PC Features Detailed
Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII PC version is going to be released tomorrow. Hopes are high as people are expecting a number of PC specific features that they will be able to benefit from.
So to make it easier for you, Square Enix has listed down some of those features on the game’s official Steam page.
The graphics related features that have been shared by Square Enix for Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII PC version are specific to the high end PCs that will be playing the game. These include rendering resolution, scaling of the display area, shadow processing, texture filters, color correction, depth of field, lighting and glare.
Other than that, the game is going to support full screen and windowed display modes too.
On the downside, the game is going to be locked to 60fps and 1920×1080 resolution with a full HD display.
However, that is not all. The developers have also shared a list of key notes regarding what will be and will not be supported or featured in the Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII PC version. Here is the list:
- This version of the game has had no changes or additions made to the story of the original LIGHTNING RETURNS FINAL FANTASY XIII.
- Supports Dolby® Digital output compatible sound cards.
- This version of the game includes some of the downloadable content released for the original.
- The bonus items originally awarded for having save data from previous games in the series will be awarded in this version regardless of whether there is suitable save data present or not.
- Includes no functionality linked to Square Enix Members or social networking sites.
- It is not possible to change the names assigned to chocobos, map markers or schemata.
There is a lot more that you can learn about the game on the Steam link given above, check it out above if you want more.