Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Gets Update 1.3 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
Owners of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will notice that they have an update today. This brings the game up to version 1.3 adding a few new fixes to further improve performance.
This patch, which was announced on the Ubisoft forum comes about a week after the last patch (1.2) and comes in at around 700-750 MB. Here are the patch notes:
- Fixed a display issue with add-on price for the Season Pass owners
- Fixed an issue where sometimes The Ubisoft Club Rewards couldn’t be equipped right after redeeming them
- Fixed an issue in the Gang War activity where enemy NPCs would sometimes disappear after eliminating the gang leader
- Fixed an issue where it was sometimes possible to switch gear when the player was not supposed to
- Fixed an issue where switching characters could cause two instances of Evie to appear
- Fixed an issue where the “Letter from the Front“ collectibles would not appear on the minimap
- Fixed an issue with the brightness of the map in the “Strange Bed fellows” mission
- Fixed some collisions and navigation issues
- Fixed some icons issues
- Fixed an issue where the Kenway flag model would not appear after obtaining it
- Fixed an issue where, in some cases, the player would not always play his hurt animation
- Fixed an issue with ally stations that sometimes prevented the player from hiring them
- Fixed an issue in the “Change of Plans” mission where the gate from the sewers could be locked, thus blocking the player’s progression
- Fixed some issues with the player’s animations
- Fixed some issues where the player could get stuck in specific places
- Fixed an issue in the “Darwin kidnapping” mission where, in some cases, the player could not carry him anymore
- Improved performance and stability
While this isn’t a huge list of fixes, it is still interesting to get one so soon after the last. Hopefully this will improve the game and improve the performance for the better.
Did you notice anything of interest in the list of updates for Assassin’s Creed Syndicate? Let us know your thoughts below.