The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Hearthstone Patch Adds Game Boards, Card Backs, Winter Veil Effects and More
The holiday season is upon us, and Blizzard is not holding back on showing off the effects of that on Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft.
In a new post Battle.net, the developers have listed all the changes that are coming your way with the next Hearthstone patch. This includes special winter veil effects to set the tone for holidays, League of Explorers themed game boards as well as a handful of new card backs.
We have added the card backs you will get with the Hearthstone patch in a gallery below, but before that check out the complete patch notes:
- Special Winter Veil effects have been added to celebrate the holidays starting December 9th!
- Savage Roar is now much less savage to the ears.
- League of Explorers game boards have been added to the rotation in Arena and Play modes.
- Resolved an issue where playing Unearthed Raptor caused the client to freeze.
- [Mobile] Addressed an issue where Ranked Play stars were not properly displayed after ending a game.
- [Mobile] Addressed an issue where opponent’s Battletags were an incorrect font size.
- [iOS] Crafting legendary minions will no longer cause the game to crash.
- [iOS] Leaving the Arena rewards screen will no longer cause the game to crash.
- Resolved various issues with AI behavior and gameplay.
- Various audio, graphical, and UI issues have been resolved.
New Card Backs
- Winter Veil Wreath – Acquired by celebrating Winter Veil in Hearthstone.
- Shaman Thrall – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of December 2015.
- Love is in the Air – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of January 2016.
- Tauren Thunderbluff – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of February 2016.
Got something to say about the contents of the new Hearthstone patch? Tell us below.