The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Gets New Patch on PlayStation 4
Players of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited on the PlayStation 4 will find that they have a new update heading their way today. This will not only patch problems with the main game, but also ones brought by the new Orsinium DLC.
The patch notes for update 1.10 were revealed on the game forum:
DLC Fixes and Improvements
- Corrected a misspelling for the Maelstrom Arena Conqueror trophy on the French game client.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some Orsinium items from being deconstructed, including: Barbute of Clan Shatul, Grievous Ward, Pauldrons of Clan Tumnosh, Tinker’s Staff of Trouble, Vambrance of Sorrow
- The rocks surrounding the entrance area to Maelstrom Arena have become far more deadly, thus ensuring you cannot take paths untraveled.
- Zanadunoz the Reborn: You must now fight Zanadunoz the way it was intended, and cannot selectively avoid all his attacks.
Base Game Fixes and Improvements
Combat & Gameplay
- Adjusted the cost scaling for Block and Sprint. These costs are equal to what they were before the Orsinium DLC for a VR16 character, and slightly cheaper for lower level characters.
- Increased the strength of the buff you receive when you are low-level and use the Grouping Tool for random matchmaking. You will now also receive 20% more health.
- Fixed an issue where player character pets and summons were inheriting too much Critical Strike rating from your stats, causing it to be much higher than intended.
- Fixed an issue where cross-alliance party members using the Grouping Tool could not use Travel to Player on one another.
- Fixed an issue where non-Veteran Ranked player characters using the Grouping Tool were unable to enter the normal mode dungeon they queued into if the party leader had their dungeon difficulty set to Veteran difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that was causing increased load times for player characters with a large number of completed quests.
Quests & Zones
- Fixed an issue that was causing a Dwemer Spider to get stuck behind a wall in Santaki, preventing you from collecting that elusive Skyshard.
- Fixed an issue where the notification for joining a group would repeatedly display whenever your group members would leave and re-enter the dungeon.
What we don’t know just yet is the file size for the update, or what impact this patch has had on the game.
Are there any interesting fixes listed above that you noticed? Has the patch had any noticeable impact on the game? Let us know your thoughts below.