In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Just Cause 3 Physical Version Requires a Day-1 Update; Patch Notes Inside
The physical version of Just Cause 3 requires a day-1 patch which needs to be downloaded in order to play the game, a recent report states.
Since there is an almost a week before the game officially launches, we could not find anything official on the matter, however, according to a recent report; patch v.1.01 requires about 2.8GB on Playstation 4. There is no news regarding Xbox One and PC versions of the game.
Below you can find the available patch notes which detail fixes for various bugs related to visuals, audio, and gameplay mechanics:
Missions, Challenges, Random Encounters
- Various minor mission bug fixes
- Various minor challenge bug fixes
- Fixed some various issues with Random Encounters
Graphics and Animation
- Various LoD optimizations
- Various lighting optimizations
- Various animation optimizations
- Various level and EQ adjustments
- Rebels riding along with Rico will now be less rude and not talk over each other
- Fixed a few rare audio distortion issues involving destructible objects with lots of moving parts
Fixes and Improvements
- Various stability/crash fixes
- Various camera fixes
- Various Havok destruction optimizations
- Various localization fixes and updates
- Various worldsim improvements
- The Medician Department of Nature Conservation has pored over every inch of our beautiful island for cracks and removed them
- The Medician Department of Motor Vehicles has taken measures to acquire poorly-tuned vehicles and burn them
- The DRM has been given a refresher course in combat and spatial awareness as per the general’s recent mandate
- The Medician Department of Infrastructure has made some adjustments to certain roads to prevent traffic jams
Just Cause is scheduled to release on Dec. 1, 2015 for PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4.