In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Black Desert Online’s Beta Testing Starts December
Daum Games Europe have announced today that the Beta test for Black Desert Online will begin in December. They also released a new trailer as well as some screenshots from the game.
The beta test for the PC MMORPG will begin Wednesday, December 16 at 7:00am UTC and will end December 22 at the same time. The Calpheon region and its major city will be included in the game.
Some improvements made to the game since the alpha version based on user feedback include:
- Improved character customization, including 30 new skin tones, 40 new hair colors, new beards, and a bald option for male characters
- Improved balance of character classes
- Improved weather cycles, including darker and occasionally stormy nights and lanterns that can be purchased from NPCs to help players in the dark
- Newly enabled features such as the much requested walking mode and more
- Adjustment of HP Potions to improve the PvP challenges
- Fully localized English text
- Level cap set to 50.99% with PVP unlocked at level 30
As well as a new Tamer Class being announced for the Beta version of the game, the player will be able to pick from Warrior, Sorceress, Beserker, Ranger, and Wizard classes.
The Tamer is the newest class to be added to the game and will include support from Heilang, the divine beast. The Tamer is seen as innocent at heart, but can channel their passion into a powerful fury when they need to.
Are you looking forward to playing the Black Desert Online Beta? Let us know your thoughts on the game below.