In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate PC Version Suffers from Framerate Drops on GTX 970
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate has released on PC and it looks like the game needs some optimization. Noticeable framerate drops are seen in a video posted by YouTuber, who’s using a GTX 970, a powerful Nvidia GPU.
He is running the game on Ultra with framerate average of 30-42 in small areas with no-combat. In combat, the framerate drops to 27-28 and when there is a lot going on in the background, framerate goes down to 20-25.
While this is a red flag, we don’t know if the player is using the latest Nvidia driver, or has he installed the newly released update for Syndicate that brings the following:
- Improved Multi-GPU functionality
- Improved PCSS and HBAO+ render quality
- Added VRAM Meter in Video Options
- Added HBAO+ Ultra parameter in Graphic Options
- Fixed various window mode issues
- Fixed Alt+Tab issue in Fullscreen mode
- Fixed issues on switching displays in Fullscreen
- Fixed various render issues
- Fixed various UI issues
- Fixed various online issues
Have you played the PC version? What are your thoughts about it?